[sustran] Underground monorail from Phuket to Antarctica announced

Karl Fjellstrom karl at dnet.net.id
Fri Feb 24 00:38:19 JST 2006

(I-Newswire) - The much talked about plans for an underground monorail from
Patong to Antarctica have been fully announced today says Khun Chocktip,
Thailand Initiative for Tourism (TIT) President. After several years of
feasibility studies a final conclusion of whether to consider the proposal
or not will now finally be decided by the year 2012.

Khun Chocktip explained, "Normally these types of proposals take decades to
come to fruition but we have done it in less than ten years. The speed of
these feasibility studies puts other parts of the country to shame. The
underground monorail to Antarctica has so much potential and even though it
will never happen as it is not physically possible we should all be proud of
our highly paid feasibility consultants, they offer us such value for
money!" As usual the Patong Times refrains from commenting on political
matters, especially those that involve large sums of money being spent on
consultants.

(http://i-newswire.com/pr57459.html)