[sustran] New Mobility Agenda website overhaul - please critique

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Dec 12 02:48:37 JST 2006

Dear Friends,

I have just spend much of the last week trying to make our New Mobility Agenda
website at http://www.newmobility.org into a friendlier and more useful place
for you and anyone who might come here for help, information or insight. It has
been quite hard work, and at one point as you can imagine one actually becomes a
bit snow blind and can no longer make out the balance and clarity of all this.
Hence this call for help and a bit of independent judgment.

It actually is a rather busy site, with anywhere from 30 to 100 people a day
dropping in. Over the last two days, for example, we have had guests from
Australia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan,
Korea, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Serbia And Montenegro, Slovenia, South Africa,
Spain, Sweden , Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, and
Venezuela.  Which suggests to me that this is probably worth the work.

So I wonder if I might ask you to go in, play with it a bit as your time and
interest allow, and then let me know via a private note your views -- and above
all what you think we need to do here to make this into something more useful
and easier to get around in.  Don't spare me your toughest criticism. That's
just what we need.

Kind thanks and I do hope you too find some use in this.