[sustran] Re: [LotsLessCars] Keep Driving...

Carlos F. Pardo SUTP carlos.pardo at sutp.org
Wed Aug 30 07:55:56 JST 2006

But, from what I understand, the environment is not the only reason to stop
using cars (or to use them less). There’s also accidents, inequity,
excessive use of roadspace, etc. Thus, even if a car is zero-emissions, it
would still pose problems!

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo
Coordinador de Proyecto
GTZ - Proyecto de Transporte Sostenible (SUTP, SUTP-LAC)
Cl 125bis # 41-28 of 404
Bogotá D.C., Colombia
Tel:  +57 (1) 215 7812

Fax: +57 (1) 236 2309