[sustran] Coming Attractions - Comments

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Aug 24 00:46:47 JST 2006

This is an invitation to take a break and have a look at the new "Coming
Attractions" video sequence which we posted today and which you will now find on
the top menu of the New Mobility Advisory/Briefs at
http://newmobilitybriefs.org.

There is some great stuff there, so get comfortable and give yourself twenty
minutes, maybe with a cup or glass of something agreeable. You'll see that it
automatically takes you from clip to clip so no need to take the wheel. I think
you will not be bored and at the end of the cycle you just may have a new
thought or two.  I did.

In fact what about this? I would like to invite your comments and thoughts on
not only these videos, but also the use of videos more generally in our work and
communications. If you are on for this, may I suggest that you keep the above
subject line in anything you write to the group -- which has the advantage of
keeping everything in one easily searchable thread. Very handy when we want to
use the database as an information and research resource.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say on this approach and hope very
much that you find some use in this.