[sustran] Re: Transport in cities - Wikipedia definitions for your infoand completion

Brendan Finn etts at indigo.ie
Mon Aug 14 06:17:15 JST 2006

Dear Eric,

I am willing to provide an item on Demand Responsive Transport in the style of the current entries. Within Paratransit there is a reference to DRT, but the link lead to a page which does not yet have content.

I will also review and provide any commentary on BRT and Paratransit. On first glance the BRT section is quite comprehensive, with good links. However, I need to look in detail to see whether it covers the level below BRT - Quality Bus Corridor, Green/Red Routes, etc.

I will complete the inputs by Friday August 25th.

I would also be willing to provide material on regulatory frameworks for urban public transport, but I'm not sure if this fits in the structure - I'll need to work through all the other sections to see whether it's appropriate.

With best wishes,

Brendan.