[sustran] Re: Malaysia Ranks 30th Among Countries In Fatal RoadAccidents

Sunny sksunny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:25:08 JST 2006

Yes, I agree with your comment Alan and am also surprised by the mindset
of the govt people from Carlos' mail. Regarding your question What does
it Tak...? from my view I can think of only two answers one is to
enlighten the authorities like wht you will be doing in Mumbai, the tile
looks very promising. The second one is let the cities learn by
themselves which will cost a huge amount in terms of money, environment
and even social capitals.

The aspect that has to be seen is equity in transport modes in not the
requirement but the priority of NMT and PT is the most important thing.

Sunny

P.S: It would be kind of you if u can post the proceedings of the
conference if u find any other interesting presentations.