[sustran] transport in Peru - videos

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Aug 3 16:05:04 JST 2006

Robert Bartlett wrote on this date . . . "transport in Peru (35 pages, 2 video
clips, 3.7MB)".

It would be great if we could get the video clips onto the Global South Mobility
Video Library at http://www.youtube.com/group/globalsouth.

If you have any trouble uploading them let me known and I can try to lend a
hand. But I think it should be no problem.

ericbritton

PS. And yes, this is an open invitation to the rest of you to continue first to
go have a look for yourselves (there are at preset 68 videos there - but only 8
members thus far so come join us).  And yes too! It would be great to have your
videos as well