[sustran] Re: [NewMobilityCafe] Hybrid cars- article from IHT

Stephen Plowden stephenplowden at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 02:47:08 JST 2006

The important thing is to make cars lighter and less powerful. Try
googling Loremo and note the difference between the LS and GT versions

LS weight 450kg, top speed 160km/h, acceleration 0 to 100 km/h in 20
seconds, consumption 1.5litres/100km
GT weight 470kg, top speed 220km/h, acceleration 0 to 100 km/h in 9
seconds, consumption 2.7 litres/100kms (already pretty good)