[sustran] Re: Private Sector Involvement in Public TransportInfrastructure?

sutp sutp at sutp.org
Mon Apr 3 15:39:46 JST 2006

Dear Joshua,

UN-ESCAP published 2 bulletins in the topic of PPP in the East Asia and
Pacific region.  They are
- Bulletin 72: Private Sector Participation in the Transport Sector:
Institutions in the ESCAP region.
- Bulletin 73: Private Sector Participation in the Transport Sector:
Policy Measures and Experiences in Selected Countries.

Both are available on the website.
http://www.unescap.org/ttdw/PubsDetail.asp?IDNO=142
http://www.unescap.org/ttdw/PubsDetail.asp?IDNO=143

Hope these sources would be useful to you.

Best Regards,
Thirayoot