[sustran] Re: Fuel Costs: Welcome Perspective of Chilean Minister of Finance

Thomas C thomas.cr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:58:48 JST 2005

hmmm... it used to be online i believe. i guess that'll teach me not
to save things instead of relying on them to around.

you can still get the draft from
http://www.stcwa.org.au/journal/210405/files/background_IEA.pdf

the measures studied include carpool lanes, working from home, 4 day
weeks, reduced speed limits, driving bans, free transit

they're evaluated in terms of cost and efficiency (depending on the country).

       tc