[sustran] Book Review Technology and culture, July 2005

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Oct 12 08:56:53 JST 2005

Dear Jonathan,

I very much like that review -- and more than that all the thinking that
lies behind it in your book. Based on my not entirely inconsequential
knowledge you have put your finger on the trigger here.

That said, Todds' caveats are also well taken.  In fact I tend to make a
synthesis of these competing elements to arrive at my own vision of what
al this means. . . and what should best happen next.

What about my putting this in our Day in the Office blog for further
circulation?

With all good wishes,

Eric Britton

The New Mobility Agenda is on line at  http://www.newmobility.org
Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara                      75006 Paris, France
Tel:  Europe: +331 4326 1323        North America +1 310 601-8468
Mobile: +336 73.21 58.68   F: +331 53.01 28.96  Skype: ericbritton
E:  <mailto:eric.britton at ecoplan.org> eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Backup:  <mailto:fekbritton at gmail.com> fekbritton at gmail.com