[sustran] Re: Forecasting 2045 oil price

Andi Rahmah andi_rahmah at pelangi.or.id
Fri Oct 7 16:59:12 JST 2005

Dear Mr. Francis Papon,

I'm very interest with your paper about future oil prices, and I'll more
than happy if you send it to me.

Based on your explanation, I suspect that you didn't consider about share of
renewable energy in the market on your prediction.

For example, the rise of oil price in Indonesia has made renewable energy
price more competitive. As the result, growth of demands for biofuel
(biodiesel, biokerosene, and bio gasoline) tends to incline significantly. I
think this situation would be happen in other countries too. So, renewable
energy would be have an important role on the future oil prices.

Best,

Rahmah

  _____