[sustran] Passenger car in Hanoi and attitudes toward its future!

Viet Hung Khuat kviethung at gmx.de
Wed May 25 17:25:42 JST 2005

Dear All,
The following attachment is the English version of an article in Vietnam
Express about situation of Passenger car and the opinions of some experts
and officials about its future, yesterday (24.05.2005).
I am sorry for any language mistake that you may found in the translation.
I hope that the document will provide you some fun,
Yours sincerely,
Khuat Viet Hung

Khuat Viet Hung, M.Eng
(C/o: Prof. Manfred Boltze)
Institut fuer Verkehr, TU Darmstadt
Petersenstrasse 30, 64287 Darmstadt, Deutschland
Tel. : + 49-6151-16 2026
Fax:  + 49-6151-16 2045