[sustran] Re: Cycling on Pavements - public debate on Singaporegovernmentfeedback unit

Carlos F. Pardo cpardo at cable.net.co
Tue Mar 29 13:06:13 JST 2005

You can also read our module on non motorised module (3d: "Preserving =
and
expanding the role of non-motorised transport" by Walter Hook) from the
following address:

www.sutp.org/download/sourcebookhome.php (you may need to give your name =
and
email, but that is a short process).

There will also be a training course available shortly.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo
Project Coordinator
GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)
Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP
ESCAP UN Building
Rajadamnern Nok Rd.
Bangkok 10200, Thailand