[sustran] Re: Cycling on Pavements - public debate on Singapore government feedback unit

Todd Alexander Litman litman at vtpi.org
Tue Mar 29 01:47:55 JST 2005

You may find useful information in our paper "Managing Personal Mobility
Devices (PMDs) On Nonmotorized Facilities"
(http://www.vtpi.org/man_nmt_fac.pdf). In this context bicycles are defined
as Personal Mobility Devices. Please let me know if you have feedback on
it. I'm planning to update that paper soon.

Best wishes,
-Todd Litman

Sincerely,
Todd Litman, Director