[sustran] Request for additional assistance on BRT

aables at adb.org aables at adb.org
Wed Mar 9 20:28:25 JST 2005

The Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities have previously requested for
your help in collecting information on BRT and we are very thankful for
the assistance that you gave us. The outputs are now posted on the
CAI-Asia website
http://www.cleanairnet.org/caiasia/1412/article-59592.html

Following a series of meetings where the BRTconcept was presented, we now
hope to move to the stage of a pre-feasibility study on BRT for Manila. We
now request for your suggestions and assistance on how to prepare for the
pre-feasibility studies. We would like to receive inputs or draft ToR as
well as an indication of the budget that will be required for a
pre-feasibility study.  At the same time we would welcome statements of
interests from interested organizations and persons with the required
expertise to conduct a BRT pre-feasibility study.

Kindly direct your inputs to Cornie Huizenga (chuizenga at adb.org) and Au
Ables (aables at adb.org).

We look forward to your cooperation.

- Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities Secretariat