[sustran] AW: FW: UITP - Mobility in Cities Database - FREE brochure

Breithaupt Manfred GTZ 4413 Manfred.Breithaupt at gtz.DE
Sat Jun 25 02:23:33 JST 2005

Thks. I got it yesterday at the meeting at UITP, where I went with peter roberts/WB.

The cd rom they ll sell from october.

Regarding the WS with UITP, they now opt for a WS at LTA in singapore in november, for participants from south east asia. They have to follow up with singapore.

With best regards,

Manfred

Manfred Breithaupt

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH

(German Technical Cooperation)

Transport and Mobility

Division 44 - Environment and Infrastructure

P.O. Box 5180

65726 Eschborn

Tel. + 49 6196 79-1357

Fax + 49 6196 79-80 1357