[sustran] FW: UITP - Mobility in Cities Database - FREE brochure

Carlos F. Pardo cpardo at cable.net.co
Thu Jun 23 09:16:33 JST 2005

See below, the UITP Mobility in Cities Database overview is available at
http://www.uitp.com/publications/MCD2/reports.cfm

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Project Coordinator

GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)

Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP

ESCAP UN Building

Rajadamnern Nok Rd.

Bangkok 10200, Thailand