[sustran] Re: College Campuses: Sustainable Transportation Laboratories

Carlos F. Pardo V. cpardo at cable.net.co
Tue Jun 14 21:27:45 JST 2005

Though I have no bibliographical references or have written anything about
it, I found out that Bangkok's Thammasat University (a little bit in the
outskirts of the city) has a very high percentage of bicycle use. It's
really funny to find this near Bangkok, where you will find very few
bicycles and a very intense car use. just a thought. I have some nice
pictures if anyone is interested.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Project Coordinator

GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)

Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP

ESCAP UN Building

Rajadamnern Nok Rd.

Bangkok 10200, Thailand