[sustran] Re: Second version of BRT Module

Carlos F. Pardo cpardo at cable.net.co
Thu Jun 2 19:01:05 JST 2005

Dear Sujit and all,

We are aware of these problems, and we have seen them especially in the case
of Indian and Australian users. To solve the problem, we are right now in
the process of changing hosting servers, and we hope to have this solved
within this week. Thank you for your concern, and please excuse us for the
time delay in solving these issues.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Project Coordinator

GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)

Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP

ESCAP UN Building

Rajadamnern Nok Rd.

Bangkok 10200, Thailand