[sustran] Re: Airport ground access modal shares - a request

Carlos F. Pardo V. cpardo at cable.net.co
Thu Jul 28 22:54:52 JST 2005

You may also want to look at the change in modes they had in the New York
JFK airport. Previously they had a simple (and free) bus system that took
you to the subway. Now it's an "airtrain" that costs around 7 dollars per
trip or so, though it takes you to the LIRR as well.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Project Coordinator

GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)

Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP

ESCAP UN Building

Rajadamnern Nok Rd.

Bangkok 10200, Thailand