[sustran] FW: Velo Mondial 2006 Call for Papers

Carlos F. Pardo cpardo at cable.net.co
Thu Jul 14 19:46:13 JST 2005

Attached is the call for papers for VeloMondial conference in March, 2006.
The abstract submission deadline has been moved to the 12th of August. See
below for more info.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Project Coordinator

GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)

Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP

ESCAP UN Building

Rajadamnern Nok Rd.

Bangkok 10200, Thailand

Tel: +66 (0) 2 - 288 2576

Fax: +66 (0) 2 - 280 6042

Mobile: +66 (0) 1 - 772 4727

e-mail:  <mailto:carlos.pardo at sutp.org> carlos.pardo at sutp.org

Website:  <http://www.sutp.org/> www.sutp.org

Disclaimer:  If you have received an email from an unknown sutp.org account
or with a strange attachment, please do not open it. We do not send emails
from any of the following addresses: webmaster at sutp.org, support at sutp.org,
service at sutp.org, register at sutp.org, mail at sutp.org, info at sutp.org,
administrator at sutp.org, postmaster at sutp.org.

  _____