[sustran] FW: [atraPolicy] Removal From Sustran List

Daryl Oster et3 at et3.com
Fri Jan 7 09:53:28 JST 2005

This message from Jack Slade should be about as clear as it gets.  Next time
the "new mobility" folk jet to a conference; I hope they reflect on:
How their trip would be progressing if carried out by muscle, sail, and
rail;  and how they would get along without any running water (transported
to them via pipes - er tubes); and electricity (transported to them by coal
train, and wires;

Daryl Oster
(c) 2004  all rights reserved.  ETT, et3, MoPod, "space travel on earth"
e-tube, e-tubes,  and the logos thereof are trademarks and or service marks
of et3.com Inc.  For licensing information contact:    et3 at et3.com ,
www.et3.com  POB 1423, Crystal River FL 34423-1423  (352)257-1310