[sustran] Re: Following the Yellow Brick Road to PRT

Alan P Howes alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 07:21:08 JST 2005

So who was plagiarising who here?

Problem is with 'merkins, they also have to be so polemical about
anything.

I'm rather more sanguine about PRT - I reckon we will see a few
successful implementations in the next ten years, in fairly specific
circumstances where development densities are low and there is no
strong CBD.

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:05:32 -0500, "Eric Bruun"
<ericbruun at earthlink.net> wrote to "Sierra Club Forum on
Transportation Issues" <CONS-SPST-SPRAWL-TRANS at LISTS.SIERRACLUB.ORG>,

--
Alan P Howes, Perthshire, Scotland
alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/alanhowes/  [Needs Updating!]