[sustran] Activity-based travel behaviour studies in the developing world

David King dking at csir.co.za
Thu Feb 17 19:31:25 JST 2005

Hi

(I have been directed by Eric Britton to this discussion list)

I'm currently conducting a literature review on activity-based travel
behaviour analysis in developing countries, but as you might guess there
doesn't seem to be a multitude of examples or papers on this subject.

I've found a number of papers on the theory of activity-based
modelling, but only one or two regarding practical implementation. Also
examples of conceptual models seems to be scarce.

Could anyone please assist, direct me?

Much appreciated

David King