[sustran] Re: Review of BRT experience in Asia

孫以濬(Y. John Sun) jsun at ms1.thi.com.tw
Mon Feb 14 15:33:10 JST 2005

Dear Cornie,

As requested by Prof. Jason Chang, I am transmitting to you a document entitled "Progress and Prospect of BRT in Taiwan".  Due to the large size of the electronic pdf file, I have uploaded the file under http://mis.thi.com.tw/link1.htm , so that you can download the file directly by entering into this webpage.  Please let me know if you encounter any problems in downloading this file.

We have been working with Prof. Chang on several BRT projects in  Taiwan as well as mainland China cities.  I wish you success in your upcoming meeting concerning BRT in Manila.

John Sun
Chairman
THI Consultants Inc.
Taipei, Taiwan