[sustran] Re: Asia transport indicators

aables at adb.org aables at adb.org
Fri Feb 11 19:10:38 JST 2005

Dear Carlos,

CAI-Asia has city indicators work under the PSUTA project (Hanoi, Xi'an,
and Pune). The partial results of the efforts were presented at BAQ 2004
last December in Agra, India. This page has links to the presentations
http://www.cleanairnet.org/baq2004/1527/propertyvalue-21243.html

Regards,
Au
Aurora Fe (Au) A. Ables
Transport Researcher
Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities (CAI-Asia)
Asian Development Bank
Tel (632) 632-4444 local 70820
www.cleanairnet.org/caiasia
www.cleanairnet.org/psuta
www.adb.org

"Carlos F. Pardo" <cpardo at cable.net.co>
Sent by: sustran-discuss-bounces+aables=adb.org at list.jca.apc.org
11/02/2005 05:53 PM
Please respond to Asia and the Pacific sustainable transport