[sustran] Tempo Boy

SAM Aminul Hoque sam_aminul at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 23:43:59 JST 2005

Hafiza and Priyanthy

Thank you for this information on Dhaka Cities Tempo (orginal design was three wheelers now available in both 3 and 4 wheelers with or without CNG). Has the supply and availability from those CNG stations improved in Dhaka city since 2002?

Is there any figures how many tempoes are now working in Dhaka City after those "Govt's ban" on environmental reason? I am not clear why the Govt allowing them to operate outside the Metropolitan area. Why the same environmental reason is not applied in those outside city areas? I know, it is difficult to give exact tempo numbers but if possible any recent data from the Transport Authority or from the Tempo Operators Associations.

Thank you again.

SAM