[sustran] New blog on urban transport issues for Asia

Paul Barter paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Thu Dec 22 19:15:22 JST 2005

Dear sustran-discuss colleagues and friends

I have taken the plunge (or should I say, jumped on the bandwagon?) and
started a 'topical blog' on urban transport in Asia or for Asia.
http://urbantransportasia.blogspot.com/

I have made a start with a few posts already and would be interested in
any feedback. So if you have the time, please take a look and maybe drop
a comment on the blog site.  Please keep in mind that this is mainly an
exercise in helping me to think things through for myself and to engage
with reading material and links I come across. But it will have the same
kind of issue focus as sustran-discuss and I hope that it may be of
interest to some of you.

All the best and season's greetings

Paul

Paul A. Barter
Assistant Professor, LKY School of Public Policy
National University of Singapore, 29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Singapore
119620
Tel: +65-6516 3324;  Fax: +65-6778 1020
Email:  paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/

I am speaking for myself, not for my employers.

Are you interested in urban transport in developing countries? Then try
http://urbantransportasia.blogspot.com/
And consider joining the SUSTRAN-DISCUSS list,
http://list.jca.apc.org/manage/listinfo/sustran-discuss or
http://www.geocities.com/sustrannet/