[sustran] Re: Steve Abley field trip querying sustainable transport initiatives world wide - Your help in organizing

Alan P Howes alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 05:34:33 JST 2005

Just a semi-serious point - :-)

How sustainable is Steve's trip?  We have a guy in our office keeps
banging on about the horrendous greenhouse effects of long-haul air
travel - and to be honest he does have a point.  (Not that it would
stop me emulating Steve if I had half a chance.)

Perhaps Steve is travelling by ship though ...

Cheers, Alan

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:08:00 +0200, "Eric Britton"
<eric.britton at ecoplan.org> wrote to "'Asia and the Pacific sustainable

--
Alan P Howes, Perthshire, Scotland
alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk