[sustran] See Item 13

Eric Bruun ericbruun at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 09:16:13 JST 2004

There were a lot of issues raised when I read this. Probably for others as well. Just two highlights:

1) The Kuala Lampur airport description boasts that it is environmentally sustainable.

2) There is going to continual and massive investment around the Detroit airport when much of the area is abandoned brownfields and transit is substandard.

Eric