[sustran] Re: One last word on our small planet.

Kisan Mehta kisansbc at vsnl.com
Thu Sep 2 22:19:47 JST 2004

Passing birthdays remind you once again that you have lost one year of your life without doing for the community that sustains you and that less years are now left to complete task that you have to complete before passing out of this life.

Life personally is and has remained as hectic as it was and the day of birth was no execption. One devout Indian devotee complained 400 years ago to her God in her poems that her spirit has remained young while the body that encloses it is getting eroded.

So, activities go on with lessthat earlier  impacts on the bad things raising their head in the life of the poor, unfortunate and downtrodden.  Matters of public interest including mobility remain life and death issues for them.   Best wishes to all with love,

Kisan Mehta
Save Bombay Committee
620 Jame Jmashed Road, Dadar East,
Mumbai 400014