[sustran] Re: Asia Vehicle Fleet Database

A.J.Plumbe at Bradford.ac.uk A.J.Plumbe at Bradford.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 22:49:39 JST 2004

Hello,

For Indonesia I think you can get the information via the following website:

http://www.bps.go.id/sector/transpor/

Best wishes.

Tony Plumbe

Quoting aables at adb.org:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> We at the Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities (CAI-Asia) Secretariat are
> updating our vehicle fleet database for Asia.
>
> We would like to get information on (1) the annual total registered
> gasoline and diesel vehicles; and (2) the annual total registered 2-stroke
> and 4-stroke motorcycles (2- and 3-wheelers) in Asia from 1990 onwards.
>
> Our present requirements are annual vehicle totals segregated into engine
> types (gasoline/diesel or 2-stroke/4-stroke), but we will be very grateful
> if you could provide us with more detailed data (e.g. segregated by type of
> vehicle - car, UV, bus, truck, trailer).
>
> This information will be utilized for the CAI-Asia Oil Industry Dialogue
> and future research activities.  The database will be posted on the
> CAI-Asia website with the sources cited accordingly.
>
> If you could provide information on this, please do; otherwise, kindly
> refer us to the appropriate resource person/ institute by the end of next
> week (15 Oct 2004).
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Cornie Huizenga
> Head of Secretariat
> Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities (CAI-Asia)
> Asian Development Bank (ADB)
> +63 2 632 5047 (phone)
> +63 2 636 2198 (fax)
> chuizenga at adb.org
> PO Box 789
> 0980 Manila
> (See attached file: MV Reg Asia.xls)

A.J.Plumbe (Tony)
This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to misuse at bradford.ac.uk