[sustran] Re: Info on Free Public Transport or Transit - ROLAND SAPSFORD, PLEASE READ

Alan P Howes alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 05:49:32 JST 2004

There's certainly been a good response to Roland's enquiry.  I just
hope that he is reading it in sustran-discuss, because like Robert
Campbell I could not get an email to him - even when following up
(several times) with a blank email as instructed.  May be something to
do with the definition of "blank email" - my work system automatically
adds a disclaimer to everything.

So if you are reading this Roland, take a tip and look at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Transit-Prof/ for even more coverage.
And next time you appeal for information, disable that spam filter!

Alan

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:02:07 -0500, "Robert Campbell"
<rcampbel at libus.org> wrote to <Transit-Prof at yahoogroups.com>:

>  Here's a 2001 article on free fares from Seattle, Washington, where the County Executive is against a proposal for them.
>[I tried sending my previous response to  Roalnd Sapsford, and got a return because I was not on his official list of pre-approved contacts.]

<snip>

--
Alan P Howes, Perthshire, Scotland
alan at ourpeagreenboat.co.uk