[sustran] Re: Reader's Digest Article

Kisan Mehta kisansbc at vsnl.com
Sun Nov 21 11:12:03 JST 2004

As indicated earlier, Mumbai can provide the most appropriate case study for your article. We have hte data, statisstics that you are looking for. You have got to see the conditions physically to grasp the gravity of hte sitution and pick up the info you find to be relevant for your article. Best wishes.

Kisan Mehta
Save Bombay Committee,
620 Jame Jamshed Road, Dadar East,
Mumbai 400014