[sustran] Jain's comment on Rail or bus

Eric Bruun ericbruun at earthlink.net
Tue May 4 03:40:20 JST 2004

Jain

I enjoy these dicsussions to some extent, but it is taking too much time
when I am quite busy, so I must limit my comments.

Just one:  I agree fully with your viewpoint. It is not a rail versus bus
thing. I am not a "rail only" advocate. My apologies if this was not clear.
It is the network that counts. I am opposed to analyzing lines in isolation,
regardless of mode.

Eric