[sustran] Re: commuter satisfaction index

Jain Alok ajain at kcrc.com
Tue Jun 15 10:25:03 JST 2004

Dear Vittal,

We measure Customer Satisfaction broadly in four categories:

- Station/Stop Services and Facilities
- Train/Bus service and facilities
- Staff attitude
- Price (value for money)

Each of these categories have further sub-attributes depending on
characteristics of individual system. Also CSI alone does not provide the
complete picture with respect to customer satisfaction. Satisfaction profile
is also important which tells the service planners where exactly to focus.

Alok