[sustran] Motorcycles summarised

K. Tsourlakis ktsourl at mailbox.gr
Mon Jun 7 07:29:52 JST 2004

If you have concrete and reliable figures about motorcycles emissions in your country (whatever it happen to be) or any other country, please share them. As for motorcycle related deaths, I have found many figures all over the net - they are always orders of magnitute higher than other transport modes related deaths.