[sustran] Re: WBCSD report - general commentary

Lisa Peterson lpeterson at itdp.org
Mon Jul 19 23:16:54 JST 2004

Dear all,

Thanks for your input so far.  The end of August is fine for us too - let's
give everyone enough time to contribute.

All the best,

Lisa

Lisa Peterson

Communications Director

Institute for Transportation and Development Policy

Subscribe to Sustainable Transport: www.itdp.org <http://www.itdp.org/>

115 West 30th Street, Suite 1205

New York, NY 10001

Ph: 212-629-8001