[sustran] Re: WBCSD report - general commentary

Barter, Paul paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Mon Jul 19 18:51:26 JST 2004

I think Jonathan inadvertently hit 'reply'.

To avoid a flood of similar messages on the list can I suggest that it
might be better for anyone responding to Eric's offer to do so directly
to him rather than to the whole list - you will need to paste his email
address (eric.britton at ecoplan.org) into the To: field when you respond.

All the best,

Paul