[sustran] Re: For more on WBCSD report

Carlos Cordero Velásquez ccordero at amauta.rcp.net.pe
Thu Jul 8 01:31:59 JST 2004

I produce high toxic potatoes, but also a less high toxic potatoes. I also
spend tons of money advertising my high toxic potatoes and a lot less
advertising my less high toxic potatoes. Some other part of of the money we
make goes to lobbies for contracts related to war in some distant countries.
I am also part of the confederation of high toxic potatoes producers, and
since we are unable to redirect our unsustainable investment pattern, we
want the goverment to give us some subsidies. Because the problem is not
with us, is a consumer problem.
Does it not sound great?