[sustran] Re: Interesting Piece on LRT in US Context - a commentary

Todd Alexander Litman litman at vtpi.org
Sat Jul 3 01:46:52 JST 2004

These issues are discussed in the 'Comparing Automobile and Transit Costs'
section of our report "Evaluating Public Transit Benefits and Costs"
(http://www.vtpi.org/tranben.pdf). Castelazo and Garrett's article exhibits
nearly all of the 'Common Errors Made When Comparing Transit and Automobile
Transport.' described in my report.

Best wishes,
-Todd Litman

Sincerely,