[sustran] Traffic Restraint Schemes

Debi Goenka debi at beag.net
Wed Jan 7 01:45:12 JST 2004

Hi folks

I would be very grateful for info. regarding traffic restraint schemes that are operational anywhere in the world (except Singapore and London).

Weblinks or soft copies of papers would be greatly appreciated off the list.

Thanks

Debi

                       Help yourself - protect our Environment !

                        Debi Goenka
                        Member Activist  Bombay Environmental Action Group
                        Kalbadevi Municipal School, #54, 2nd floor, Mumbai 400002, India
                        debi at beag.net
                        www.beag.net  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  91-22-22423126