[sustran] Re: [atraPolicy] FW: Re: "The Future Isn't What It Used To Be"

Daryl Oster et3 at et3.com
Fri Dec 31 11:03:16 JST 2004

Ian,

Good point, I do agree that Litman has done a monumental amount of work in
collecting data and making it available, and I commend his efforts.  I hoped
to be able to convince him to promote progression instead of regression.  I
don't think I am being very effective at that, as he sees my critique as an
attack even though he asked me for it.  If no one points out the weaknesses,
improvements will not be made.  When the faults are pointed out, even if
they are not changed by the author, others may see reason to consider a
different perspective.

Daryl Oster
(c) 2004  all rights reserved.  ETT, et3, MoPod, "space travel on earth"
e-tube, e-tubes,  and the logos thereof are trademarks and or service marks
of et3.com Inc.  For licensing information contact:    et3 at et3.com ,
www.et3.com  POB 1423, Crystal River FL 34423-1423  (352)257-1310