[sustran] Re: Principal Voices recommendations

townsend at alcor.concordia.ca townsend at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Dec 24 04:47:15 JST 2004

Eric,

Why not create criteria for the types of attributes and skills that would be
well suited to the task and then seek nominations?

I would like to add Jeff Kenworthy (Perth), Vukan Vuchic (Philadelphia), and
Robert Cervero (Berkeley) to the list. They have all produced a substantial
amount of widely-respected scholarly output including books which are now
considered "classics" and have had a major influence on transport decision-
making around the world. They are all committed to a future which has a
greater variety of urban transport modes and less reliance on private motor
vehicles and fossil fuels.

Best regards,

Craig Townsend