[sustran] Re: [New Mobility/WorldTransport Forum - Motorcycle useofbus la nes]

Daryl Oster et3 at et3.com
Tue Dec 21 08:05:01 JST 2004

Your numbers suggest that two wheelers are cleaner than busses and
automobiles.  75% > 70%, therefore two wheelers are cleaner than the rest of
the vehicles on the road.

Daryl Oster
(c) 2004  all rights reserved.  ETT, et3, MoPod, "space travel on earth"
e-tube, e-tubes,  and the logos thereof are trademarks and or service marks
of et3.com Inc.  For licensing information contact:    et3 at et3.com ,
www.et3.com  POB 1423, Crystal River FL 34423-1423  (352)257-1310