[sustran] Next steps in The Commons. Thanks for lending a hand.

EcoPlan, Paris eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Dec 15 19:41:54 JST 2004

Dear Friends,

If you go to The Commons at http://ecoplan.org <http://ecoplan.org/> , you
will see three new sections concerning which I would greatly appreciate your
advice and suggestions:

1.	Talking Sustainability: The first is toward the bottom of the left
menu under World Outreach/Talking Sustainability.  Here we would like to
build up a collection of links to lively news and discussion groups that are
trying to take an ordinal and useful whack at the sustainability
problematique world wide . and in particular of course from a more activist
'policy and practice' perspective, as opposed to longer term research, hand
wringing, what have you.  Kindest thanks for getting back to us on this o
that we can make it a stronger resource.

2.	A day at the office:  This link you will see on the top menu takes
you to a new idea concerning which I would also like your counsel.  As you
will see if you click to it, the idea behind it is to give whoever comes
into The Commons a feel for the kind of rich flow of ideas and materials
that pass through here.. and the number of exceptional people and groups who
are working hard at their corner of the sustainability agenda in their
patch.  What do you think? Is this useful? Do you have any suggestions for
new topics, etc.?

3.	World Sustainability Resources:  Suggestions? Are you there?

Thanks for giving a hand in this.  The results will, or should one would
hope, serve us all well.

Best,

Eric Britton

The Commons: Open Society Sustainability Initiative at www.ecoplan.org

Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara                  75006 Paris, France, Europe

Free video/voice conferencing available at
<http://www.ericbrittononline.com/> http://newmobilitypartners.org

T: +331 4326 1323          Fax/Voicemail hotline: +331 5301 2896

E: mailto:eric.britton at ecoplan.org  E Back-up:
<mailto:mail at ericbritton.org> mail at ericbritton.org

            - Outgoing mail certified Virus Free. Checked by Norton
Anti-Virus

The Commons Open Society Sustainability Initiative: Seeking out and
supporting new sustainability concepts for business, entrepreneurs,
activists, community groups, and government; a thorn in the side of hesitant
administrators and politicians; and through our joint efforts, energy and
personal choices, placing them and ourselves firmly on the path to a more
sustainable and more just society