[sustran] Making the planet smaller, and much nicer

ecoplan.adsl at wanadoo.fr ecoplan.adsl at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 31 19:40:33 JST 2004

Dear Sustran Friends,

I hope that you will call upon your great reservoir of patience and take
just a bit of time with this.  Here quickly is why:

1.	We would like to show you how we are using technology that is at
our fingertips to integrate information coming in from Japan and in
Japanese and making it more broadly accessible to one of our little
programs.
2.	To see how it works, you have to click over to World Car/Free
Days Collaborative at http://WorldCarFreeDay.com and click the Outreach
Survey Link.  And then the Survey Responses to date.
3.	Once there go to the first that came in just this morning that
if for the Car/Free Day project in Tokyo and follow the clear easy step
by step instructions at the bottom of their entry for translating the
text of their site.

If you do this, one of these days you will probably want to thank me.

Eric;-)