[sustran] Re: social marketing projects

roelof.wittink at cycling.nl roelof.wittink at cycling.nl
Tue Aug 24 23:12:02 JST 2004

In the nineties the OECD published a report on the Social Marketing of
Road Safety. I was one of the participants of the OECD expert group for
this. The report also gives some hands-on advice, but since social
marketing was new for road safety it does not contain good social
marketing projects on road safety.

roelof wittink

On 17 Aug 2004 at 17:04, Lisa Peterson wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I™m looking for examples of innovative marketing/social marketing
> projects in the transport sector. How are communities, NGOs,
> governments or others working to change how people think about
> transport? To change travel behavior? I™m most interested in specific
> projects that any of you may know of. Thanks for any ideas.
>
> Best,
> Lisa
>

> Lisa Peterson
>
> Communications Director
> Institute for Transportation and Development Policy
>
> Subscribe to Sustainable Transport: www.itdp.org
>
> 115 West 30th Street, Suite 1205
> New York, NY 10001
> Ph: 212-629-8001
> Fax: 212-629-8033
> e-mail: lpeterson at itdp.org

Roelof Wittink, Director
I-ce = Interface for Cycling Expertise
Trans 3, 3512 JJ Utrecht, The Netherlands
tel: +31 (0)30 2304521  fax: +31 (0)30 2312384
email (general): i-ce at cycling.nl
email (personal): roelof.wittink at cycling.nl
website: www.i-ce.info