[sustran] Re: New on EarthTrends: Transport Indicators

Sujit Patwardhan sujit at vsnl.com
Wed Apr 7 14:43:38 JST 2004

Dear
Christian (clayke at wri.org),
Amy (acassara at wri.org),
Daniel (dprager at wri.org)
and Abby (amoy at wri.org)

Thank you very much for the information and URL to EarthTrends.
The Searchable Database is a much needed tool but not surprisingly, data
and information has not been updated - we need the latest figures to fight
uncontrolled motorization that is going to destroy the earth (but I guess
that is because some data is just NOT available from countries like
India..about which I have personal experience).
Thanks all the same for an excellent site.
--
Sujit Patwardhan
PARISAR,

At 02:49 AM 4/7/2004, you wrote: